Patients can order repeat prescriptions in any of the following ways
- On line - this is the safest method and enables our patients to order even when the surgery is closed. We strongly encourage you to use this method whenever possible. If you are not currently registered for online services please contact our reception team who will be pleased to assist you.
- By hand - Northcote House patients can drop the computerised repeat slip in the post box located on the wall outside the dispensary. Fenstanton Branch Surgery -patients can leave it at the reception desk or put in the letter box.
- By post - to either surgery
- Via your normal pharmacy - please speak to your pharmacy regarding this option
- For safety reasons, from 1 April 2018 we will no longer be able to take prescription requests by phone. We would encourage you to sign up for our on-line ordering service, alternatively you may drop a written request into either of our surgeries. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Please note patients should allow two clear working days for prescriptions to be processed and ready for collection.
We are able to dispense medication to patients living more than one mile from the nearest chemist. Collection from Northcote House is available Monday to Friday from 8.00am - 6.00pm. Collection from Fenstanton Surgery is by prior arrangement.
Patients on repeat medications will be asked to see a doctor or nurse practitioner at least once a year to review these regular medications and a notification should appear on your repeat slip or by a text message to your mobile phone.
Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.