Clinics & Services
In addition to GP consultations the practice adheres to the General Medical Services Contract for the provision of healthcare services:
Chronic Disease Management
- Chronic kidney disease
- Coronary heart disease
- Mental health
- Blood tests - appointments with the phlebotomist are available between 08:30 - 11:50 Monday to Friday. (Also Tuesday and Thursday mornings 7.00am to 8.00am).
- Cervical smears
- Contraceptive services
- Child health surveillance - in conjuction with the health visitor.
- Childhood vaccinations
- Cryotherapy - via a doctor referral.
- Dietary advice - the dietician holds a clinic at Northcote House every month via a doctor referral.
- Maternity care - in conjunction with the midwife. Antenatal clinics are held at Northcote House on Friday mornings by appointment.
- Minor injuries
- Minor surgery
- NHS health checks
- Musculoskeletal clinics - Dr Boukersi holds regular clinics.
- Sports Medicine
- Smoking cessation - regular clinics are held at both surgeries.
- Vaccinations and immunisations - including Flu, Pneumovax and travel.
Specialist Diabetic Clincs
Held on a Wednesday every two months.
The Dietician holds a regular monthly clinic on a Thursday.
The Community Midwife holds regular weekly clinics on a Thursday
Completion of forms eg PCV/HGV/Occupational Medicals/Insurance Forms
We offer this service to our patients for which there is a fee as this area of work is not covered by the NHS. Please ask for fees.